Open & edit existing DDI knowledge base master.db

Free DDI Manager: create your own set of drug-drug interactions!
jerome

Open & edit existing DDI knowledge base master.db

Post by jerome » 21 November 2014, 19:59

Hello Eric!

I can't find a way to open, edit and contribute to the association's DDI knowledge base master.db within the Free DDI Manager interface. I need your help. :-) I'm using the 21 Mb master.db from march 2014.

Table 1 says:

"1","FR_AFSSAPS","1","fr_FR","http://agence-prd.ansm.sante.fr/php/eco ... 9.0","Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)","0.9.0","ANSM","http://agence-prd.ansm.sante.fr/php/eco ... ,"","0.9.0",

Thanks.

jérôme

eric
Administrateur

Re: Open & edit existing DDI knowledge base master.db

Post by eric » 22 November 2014, 00:50

The database is not yet released, as the FreeDDIManager still needs some bug hunting

jerome

Re: Open & edit existing DDI knowledge base master.db

Post by jerome » 22 November 2014, 03:51

So does that mean that knowledge bases built with FreeDDIManager are in a new format incompatible with the format of this master.db from march 2014?

Has the structure of database changed?

Do you think graph databases (based on graph theory) could be used to build drug-drug & drug-patient & ... interactions databases?

Let's say I want to contribute to bug hunting! :o How is it possible? I need to build the knowledge base from scratch and try all the features?

When FreeDDIManager will be bug free, how are we going to work collectively on improving the database? Will versioning be possible? Is the database format used still SQLite? Could it be possible to have a human readable intermediate format such as XML to use git to work collectively on the knowledge base (and turn it to SQLite for production use)? Will FreeDDIManager support git versioning?

I will put all relevant information collected on this thread in the FeeDDIManager user manual....