(Help) I Cant Login

Everything about our Electronic Medical Record FreeMedForms: ask questions, post reviews, add comments.
Toutes vos questions/commentaires/retours d'expérience avec notre gestionnaire de dossier patient FreeMedForms EMR.
mariobote

(Help) I Cant Login

Post by mariobote » 20 December 2015, 12:23

I created an user and password, and I can´t log in. I have tried uninstalling but when I install it again and try to start the first screen I see is the login window and I can do nothing.

What can I do??

Thanks!!

PD: I am using OS X

jerome

Re: (Help) I Cant Login

Post by jerome » 27 December 2015, 19:28

Hi!

Thanks for trying out FreeMedForms EMR.

To help us help you more efficiently, try to give more details as stated here: https://freemedforms.com/forum/viewtopi ... 878ba#p281
Don't forget to tell us which version of FMF you are using!

Have you tried login in with default fmf_admin / fmf_admin (username / password)?
Last OS X builds are dated and might not work properly with MySQL network install. Have you tried SQLite local install?

We will release FMF EMR 0.9.7 for Mac OS X at the beginning of January 2016.

Seasons greetings.

Jérôme Pinguet

mariobote

Post by mariobote » 27 December 2015, 19:33

I haven't installed any SQL version, I've tried with these admin/password and I can't log in. And worst, if I uninstall and re-install fmf the result is the same.
Thanks for answer as soon!

jerome

Post by jerome » 30 December 2015, 21:06

You're welcome!

Ok. But you still didn't answer my question about version... :-) If you installed a version that was built 2 or 3 years ago, it might be a little buggy.

What is your FreeMedForms EMR version? 0.9.0 ? 0.9.4 ? Where did you download it?

Did you try to read the online documentation on our website about uninstalling the app? Here it is: https://freemedforms.com/en/manuals/fre ... ntallation Read carefully and delete the two folders freemedforms and .freemedforms before trying to reinstall (it will delete all data, but I guess you didn't enter data yet).

It is always a good idea to look for answers on the website. It has an efficient search box available on first page! :-)

In all cases, if you wait a few more days, an up-to-date version 0.9.7 for Mac OS X should be available on our download page in the first week of January 2016.

Thanks!
Jérôme Pinguet