not able to translate

Everything about our Electronic Medical Record FreeMedForms: ask questions, post reviews, add comments.
Toutes vos questions/commentaires/retours d'expérience avec notre gestionnaire de dossier patient FreeMedForms EMR.
neri

not able to translate

Post by neri » 28 September 2014, 21:45

having some free time just installed qt linguistic on my pc, just tried several times to download the code to local after installing the git, then i tried to open che fmf code to find the .ts files, no one !!! what shall i do to go on !?

eric
Administrateur

Re: not able to translate

Post by eric » 28 September 2014, 22:09

Ts files are locales in the

global_resources/translations

Path

jerome

Re: not able to translate

Post by jerome » 06 October 2014, 03:17

neri wrote:having some free time just installed qt linguistic on my pc, just tried several times to download the code to local after installing the git, then i tried to open che fmf code to find the .ts files, no one !!! what shall i do to go on !?
Hello!

The FreeMedForms community would be delighted to have an italian translation! :-)

I added ts files for italian ready for translation in

https://github.com/FreeMedForms/freemed ... anslations

They are all the files that end with _it.ts

If you know how to use github, you can clone our repository, upload the translated ts files and make a pull request and we will add the files to the source code.

If you don't want to use github, just email a zip of the ts files to
e r i c . m a e k e r (at) g m a i l . c o m
(remove the spaces)
and we will do it.

If you need help for the translation, maybe you could post requests in italian medical or free software forums?

I will try to publicize your effort and ask for other italian translators on Twitter.

Grazie mille!

jérôme
https://medecinelibre.com