FreeDDIManager

jerome

FreeDDIManager

Post by jerome » 11 April 2014, 03:03

Hello!

On the website: "Our dataset will be only shared with contributors that signed our CLA."
What is a CLA? Is it a Contributor License Agreement? Where can I find it on the website?

I found this page: http://www.freemedforms.com/en/code/cla?s[]=cla but the agreement per se, i cannot find it.

How can I add literature references to the official french DDI database?
Could we add a feature to put the PMID (PubMed identifier or PubMed unique identifier) or DOI (Digital object identifier) of the reference for easy management and access to the references?

Where on the wiki can I write my declaration of competing interests? I suggest reading this one page article about competing interest from PLOS Biology (free licencese publishing organization)http://www.plosbiology.org/static/competing.action

Can anyone suggest a standard form to fill in, already translated in french, english?

"There are still no scientific committee for DDI validation, as we are still looking for contributors."
Eric, if you're ok to lead the committee (until I finish my PhD), I can try to organize it and to attract other members!

Thanks!

eric
Administrateur

Re: FreeDDIManager

Post by eric » 20 April 2014, 08:27

medecinelibre wrote:"Our dataset will be only shared with contributors that signed our CLA."
What is a CLA? Is it a Contributor License Agreement? Where can I find it on the website?
Yes "Contributor License Agreement". The FreeMedForms project will use the Harmony CLA. It is actually not ready to sign on the website.
medecinelibre wrote:How can I add literature references to the official french DDI database?
Could we add a feature to put the PMID (PubMed identifier or PubMed unique identifier) or DOI (Digital object identifier) of the reference for easy management and access to the references?
Yes, great ! PMID are totally integrated in the DDI database for:
- ATC classification (e.g. if you define a class of interacting molecules, you can add a link to refs. Refs are presented in the DDI dialog inside FMF/FD)
- the DDI itself
You can add as many refs as you want. FreeDDIManager will automatically download the abstract and include it in the DDI Database.
medecinelibre wrote:Where on the wiki can I write my declaration of competing interests? I suggest reading this one page article about competing interest from PLOS Biology (free licencese publishing organization)http://www.plosbiology.org/static/competing.action
May be you want to create two new wiki pages:
- the Competing interests explanation (like PLOS)
- then create a wiki form page (using bureaucraty may be) to help user to declare their competing interests
Do you take that work ?
medecinelibre wrote:"There are still no scientific committee for DDI validation, as we are still looking for contributors." Eric, if you're ok to lead the committee (until I finish my PhD), I can try to organize it and to attract other members!
YYYYEEEESSSSS !!!! :D
Please, create a wiki page to explain the role and organisation of the SC (scientific committee).
Until you finish your PhD or MD ?